The Big Red switch provides a large 5-in/12.7-cm activation surface that activates with 5.5-oz/156-g of force. When activated, the user experiences tactile and auditory feedback. The Big Red switch is the best choice for individuals with visual impairments and/or physical disabilities that require a larger target area. Included are red, blue, yellow, and green interchangeable switch tops and a snap on clear symbol holder.
BIG RED SWITCH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired (1/8-in/3.5-mm mono plug)
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: Large 5-in/12.7-cm diameter
- Activating Force: 5.5-oz/156-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.045-in/0.1143-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Visual, Tactile
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
HCPCS Code E2599
Product Waranty 2-Year Limited Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.