The Wobble Switch is activated by moving the 4-in / 10.16-cm black flexible arm. The flexible arm moves 360-degrees for activation with almost any swiping motion or gross motor movement by the user. The Wobble Switch can also be activated by pushing the flexible arm down and into the base of the switch. After the flexible arm is activated, it automatically returns to its original position and is ready to be activated again. The Wobble Switch comes with dual lock for mounting to a flat surface, or you can purchase the Wobble Switch Mounting Plate for attaching to mounting arms that utilize a ¼-20 threaded rod.
WOBBLE SWITCH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired (1/8-in/3.5-mm mono plug)
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Lever
- Activation Surface: 4-in / 10.1-cm
- Activation Force: 4.65-oz / 132-g
- Travel Before Activation: 1.5-in / 3.8-cm
- Feedback: Tactile, Auditory click
- Plug Size: 1/8-in / 3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Wobble Switch Mounting
HCPCS Code No
Product Waranty 2-Year Limited Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.